Sunday, October 17, 2010

Michaels Reader Challenge Blog Hop






This is my entry for Lorelei's challenge. My additional beads were the matte white sead beads and pink soocho rondelles. I used images cut from an old calendar for the pendants. I made some matching earrings too with the leftover chocolate cinnabar and pearls. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next challenge! Thanks for looking!

Links to all of the wonderful entries:

Lorelei's Blog

Mary Harding

Hilary of Frystyle

For My Sweet Daughter

My Life Under the Bus

Kristie of DreamSome Designs

Linda's Bead Blog & Meanderings

Copper Diem

Andrew Thornton

TyneBodenNecklaces

Raida of HavanaBeads

Erin of Treasuresfound

Beading by Malin De Koning

AuntieAnnie

Gr8Findings

Deborah M Purdy

Spirited Earth

Erin Siegel Jewelry

beads by breul

Beads for Busy Gals

Cynths Blog

Nayas Organized Chaos

Crafty Hope

2 catch a hummingbird

Rosebud for the Love of Beads

Jamberry Song

Peacock Fairy

Elysian Studio Art

Designs by Debi

sweet girl design

Tropic Beads

Imaginative Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment